Friday 10 March 1950
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Stage Fright, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Parasites by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1950!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1950 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Mark Lerner: American astrologer and publisher.
- Bernadette Brady: Australian pro astrologer, teacher, international lecturer and author of "The Eagle and The Lark.
- Hafiz Saeed: Pakistani terrorist.
- Aloma Wright: American actress and singer.
- Bernard Giroux: French journalist, co-pilot in Paris-Daar rally, and off-shore pilot (boating).
- Ted McKenna: rocker (Alex Harvey Band).
- Marguerite De La Motte: American actress (Born 1902).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 March 1950 and get them!