Friday 3 March 1950
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Stage Fright, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Parasites by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1950!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1950 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Tim Kazurinsky: American actor and screenwriter.
- Re Styles: Rock vocalist (Tubes).
- Tim Kazurinsky in Johnstown: Pennsylvania, USA; comedian (Saturday Night Live, Police Academy 2, 3, 4).
- 3 months as National-American Football League takes back NFL name
- Poland states that it intends to exile all Germans.
- The Soviet Union claims to have an atomic bomb.
- The first Volkswagen Type 2 (also known as the Microbus) rolls off the assembly line in Wolfsburg, Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1950 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy - Frank Sinatra
- Mills Brothers - Daddy's Little Girl
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?