Thursday 9 October 1924
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert A Rushworth and Robert Rushworth.
The Navigator, directed by Donald Crisp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1924 ?
- Robert A Rushworth: Madison, Maine -- Test pilot (X-15).
- Robert Rushworth: pilot (X-15).
- Jane Cooper: American poet.
- Immanuvel Devendrar: Indian soldier (d. 1957).
- Hachiro Kasuga: Japanese singer (d. 1991).
- Valery Bryusov: Russian writer and critic (Born 1873).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hard-Hearted Hannah - Dolly Kay
- Whistling the Blues Away - Wendell Hall & Carson Robison
- Bringin' Home the Bacon - Blossom Seeley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?