Thursday 9 October 1924
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Navigator, directed by Donald Crisp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1924!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1924 ?
- Immanuvel Devendrar: Indian soldier (d. 1957).
- Hachiro Kasuga: Japanese singer (d. 1991).
- Robert Rushworth: pilot (X-15).
- Jane Cooper: American poet.
- Robert A Rushworth: Madison, Maine -- Test pilot (X-15).
- Valery Bryusov: Russian writer and critic (Born 1873).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hard-Hearted Hannah - Dolly Kay
- Whistling the Blues Away - Wendell Hall & Carson Robison
- Bringin' Home the Bacon - Blossom Seeley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?