Sunday 10 December 1972
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Am Woman by Helen Reddy.
In UK My Ding-A-Ling by Chuck Berry was in the top 5 hits.
Avanti!, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1972!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1972 ?
- Donovan Frankenreiter: American surfer.
- Brian Molko: Scottish songwriter born to an American father.
- Donavon Frankenreiter: American surfer singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Puff Johnson: American singer-songwriter (d. 2013).
- Mark A Van Doren: US literary (Our Lady Peace), dies at 78.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
- Al Green - You Ought To Be With Me
- Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
- Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California
- America - Ventura Highway
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - Clair
- The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?