Tuesday 10 June 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kage Baker .
Clash by Night, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Little Margie.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1952 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- President Truman desires nationalizing steel industry
- St. Louis Browns fire manager Rogers Hornsby
- Chicago White Sox player Sam Mele is 6th to get six RBIs in an inning (4th).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Lover - Peggy Lee (Gordon Jenkins Orchestra)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?