Friday 6 June 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Pat and Mike, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1952 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Didier Migaud: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France.
- Harvey Fierstein: American actor and playwright.
- Jean Hamel: Canadian hockey player.
- Yukihiro Takahashi: Japanese drummer producer and actor (Yellow Magic Orchestra Sadistic Mika Band and Sketch Show).
- Yukihiro Yakahashi: Rocker (Yellow Magic Orchestra).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?