Saturday 12 April 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Divorcee, directed by Norma Shearer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 12 April 1930 ?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- Yuri's Night, an international celebration of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin; in Russia (and formerly in USSR), the Cosmonautics Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia begins.
- Betty Clooney in Maysville: Kentucky, USA; singer (Jack Paar Show).
- Micha? Zyczkowski: Polish technician (d. 2006).
- Lou A: de Graaf; Dutch Assistant Secretary of Social Affairs (VDA).
- Manuel Neri: American artist, sculptor.
- John Landy: Australian runner and politician 26th Governor of Victoria.
- Michał Życzkowski: Polish technician and educator (d. 2006)
- Bryan Magee: English philosopher and politician
- Gustave Scholz: German olympic boxer. He died on 21 August 2000.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?