Sunday 13 July 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lut[guard] Tomsin and Robert Forster in Rochester.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1941 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Lut[guard] Tomsin: Actress / director (Knock on the Door).
- Robert Forster in Rochester: New York, USA; actor (Lady in Red, Alligator).
- Joseph Antonini: American executive in merchandising marketing and CEO for K Mart.
- Luis Lacalle: Uruguayan lawyer and politician who served as President of Uruguay from 1990 to 1995.
- Ehud Manor: Israeli songwriter, translator, and radio and TV personality.
- Jacques Perrin: French actor and film director, best known for his documentaries about animals and environment like Microcosmos, "Le Peuple migrateur", "Océans"... He has several sons: actors, film directors and producers. The youngest, Maxence, played his first role in "Les Choristes".
- Robert Forster: American actor and producer
- 24th PGA Championship: Vic Ghezzi at Cherry Hills Country Club - Denver
- Eddie Mayo (LA-Pacific Coast League), spits in face of ump Ray Snyder
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?