Saturday 26 July 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 26 July 1941 ?
- Francois Perche: France Writer.
- Jean Bauberot: French historian and sociologist.
- Jean Baubérot: French historian and sociologist.
- Bobby Hebb: Nashville, Tennessee -- Country singer / songwriter (Sunny).
- Darlene Love: American singer and actress.
- Brenton Wood: American singer-songwriter
- Brenton Wood in Shreveport: Louisiana, USA; rocker ("Gimme Little Sign").
- Camp Amersfoort opened by Germany occupiers
- 1st Dutch Austrians depart Hague
- US embargo on oil-export to Japan
- World War II: in response to the Japanese occupation of French Indo-China, US President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the seizure of all Japanese assets in the United States.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?