Saturday 26 July 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brenton Wood in Shreveport and Jean Bauberot.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 26 July 1941 ?
- Brenton Wood in Shreveport: Louisiana, USA; rocker ("Gimme Little Sign").
- Jean Bauberot: French historian and sociologist.
- Francois Perche: France Writer.
- Jean Baubérot: French historian and sociologist.
- Bobby Hebb: Nashville, Tennessee -- Country singer / songwriter (Sunny).
- Camp Amersfoort opened by Germany occupiers
- 1st Dutch Austrians depart Hague
- US embargo on oil-export to Japan
- World War II: in response to the Japanese occupation of French Indo-China, US President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the seizure of all Japanese assets in the United States.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?