Thursday 13 July 1967
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Windy by The Association.
In UK A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum was in the top 5 hits.
The Dirty Dozen, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1967!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1967 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Benny Benassi: Italian DJ and producer (Benassi Bros.
- Akira Hokuto: Japanese wrestler.
- Richard Marles: Australian lawyer and politician 50th Australian Minister for Trade and Investment.
- Dean Barnett: American blogger (d. 2008).
- Pat Rapp: Jennings, Louisiana -- Pitcher (Florida Marlins).
- Tony Massenburg: American basketball player: forward, Celtics.
- Race riots break out in Newark, 27 die
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Association - Windy
- The Music Explosion - Little Bit O'Soul
- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)
- Petula Clark - Don't Sleep In The Subway
- Every Mothers' Son - Come On Down To My Boat
- The 5th Dimension - Up-Up And Away
- The Doors - Light My Fire
- The 4 Seasons - C'mon Marianne
- Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?