Tuesday 13 March 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Jimmy the Gent, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1934 ?
- B Bridgewater: Aemrican administrator, former Associate Director of O.M.
- Barry Hughart: American author and screenwriter.
- Fritz Cortolezis: Composer, dies at 56.
- John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson and their gang rob the First National Bank in Mason City, Iowa.
- All the police forces in Germany come under the command of Heinrich Himmler.
- The Great Hakodate fire kills at least 2,166 people in southern Hokkaido, Japan.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?