Saturday 21 May 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Kidnapped, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1938!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1938 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Ross Hagen: American voice actor, actor, director, screenwriter and producer.
- : American singer (d. 2011).
- Charles Dizenzo: Hackensack Writer.
- Urs Widmer: Swiss writer, studied German and French literature and history in Basel, Montpellier and Paris, PhD 1966 in Basel.
- David Groh in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Joe - Rhoda, Don - Another Day).
- Bradman scores 143 Aust vs. Surrey, 198 mins, 11 fours
- Matsuo Toi kills 30 people in a village in Okayama, Japan, in the Tsuyama massacre, the world's worst spree killing by an individual until 1982.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?