Monday 30 May 1938
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
You and Me, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1938!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1938 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Wilfried A: de Pree; Dutch Member of Parliament (PvdA)/theologist.
- Eugene Belliveau: Canadian football player.
- David Early: American actor and educator (d. 2013).
- Billie Letts: American author and educator (d. 2014).
- Raden Sutomo: Indonesian freedom fighter, dies at age 49.
- Yanks sweep Red Sox 10-0 and 5-4 in front of 83,533 at Yankee Stadium
- Poland who had its eyes on the Teschen region of Czechoslovakia was reassured by Rumania that it would block any attempt by the Soviet Union to come to the aid of the Czechs in the event of a Polish invasion.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?