Monday 2 May 1938
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
International Crime, directed by Charles Lamont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1938 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Moshoeshoe II: Moshoeshoe II of Lesotho (d. 1996).
- Marc Blondel: French union leader, elected General Secretary (Chairman) of F.O.
- Paramount Chief: Moshoeshoe II of Lesotho (d. 1996).
- Constantine Bereng: Seeiso; king Moshushoe II of Lesotho.
- Ella Fitzgerald records A-Tisket, A-Tasket
- Pulitzer prize awarded to Thornton Wilder (Our Town)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?