Tuesday 26 June 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Strangers on a Train, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1951 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Breyson Cooper: Jockey.
- Pamela Bellwood in New York City: USA; actress (Ellen - W.E.
- Rindy Ross: Portland, Oregon -- Rock vocalist / saxophonist (Quarterflash).
- Pamela Bellwood: American actress.
- Gary Gilmour: Australian cricketer and manager (d. 2014).
- Jürgen Rüttgers: German politician, a former Minister-President of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Lance Loud: American gay musician and TV personality, Loud was one of the first gay men to come out on American television in 1973 documentary series, "An American Family." He once said, "Television ate my family,"
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?