Saturday 26 May 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1934!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1934 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Bernard Vitet: French trumpetist, multi-instrumentist (flugelhorn, piano and violin), singer, composer and co-founder of the first free jazz band in France (1964) together with François Tusques, Michel Portal Unit (1972) and Un Drame Musical Instantané with Jean-Jacques Birgé and Francis Gorgé in 1976.
- Abdulah M "Dulah" Omar: South African attorney / UDF-leader.
- Century of Progress Exposition reopens in Chicago
- (to October 31) The Century of Progress Exposition centennial fair opens for a second year in Chicago, Illinois.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?