Tuesday 26 June 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Of Human Bondage, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1934 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Jean-René Farthouat: French lawyer, specializing in criminal law, who served as president of the National Council of Lawyers.
- Josef Sommer: Germany -- Actor (Witness, Target, Iceman, Forced March).
- Luis Felipe Pires: Composer.
- John Tunney: American politician who first became interested in politics from his involvement in the Kennedy campaign in 1958.
- Max Fulgenzy: .
- Jeremy Wolfenden: British journalist (d. 1965)
- John V: Tunney; American politician (Representative/Senator-Democrat-California).
- Dave Grusin: American pianist and composer
- FDR signs Federal Credit Union Act, establishing Credit Unions
- Germany and Poland sign no-attack treaty
- W E B Du Bois resigns position at NAACP
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Federal Credit Union Act, which establishes credit unions.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?