Friday 11 May 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Born to Be Bad, directed by Lowell Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1934!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1934 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Arthur Labatt: Canadian businessman and academic.
- James M Jeffords American politician (Representative-Republican-Vermont: 1975-).
- Andre Gregory: American writer and actor, an experimental theater director whose work was known only to a handful of intellectuals before 1982.
- Jim Jeffords: American politician, a third-term U.S.
- Over two days, the most severe dust storm to date in the USA sweeps an estimated 350 million tons of topsoil from the Great Plains across to the eastern seaboard.
- The United States Department of Justice offers a $25,000 reward for John Dillinger.
- Kārlis Ulmanis establishes an authoritarian government in Latvia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?