Sunday 6 May 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Blue Steel, directed by Robert Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1934 ?
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- Richard Shelby: American lawyer and politician.
- Richard C Shelby American politician (Representative-Democrat-Alabama (1979-86)/Senator-Democrat-Ala: 1987-).
- Red Sox score 12 runs in 4th inning including record 4 consecutive triples hit by Carl Reynolds, Moose Solters, Rick Ferrell, and B Walters
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?