Sunday 27 May 1973
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emanuela Aureli and Jack McBrayer.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Frankenstein by Edgar Winter.
In UK See My Baby Jive by Wizzard was in the top 5 hits.
Ivan Vasilievich: Back to the Future, directed by Leonid Gaidai, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Catch Kandy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lemonade Stand or Space Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1973!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1973 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Emanuela Aureli: Italian actress, painter and poet.
- Jack McBrayer: American actor and comedian.
- Tana Umaga: New Zealand rugby player and coach.
- PRamlee: Malaysian actor, singer and songwriter (Born 1922).
- Rick Wohlhuter runs record 880 yards in 1:44.6.
- By virtue of the non-retroactivity of Soviet copyright laws, all works published before this date are public domain. This applies worldwide.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?