Friday 28 July 1944
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Falcon in Mexico, directed by William Berke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1944!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1944 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- François Fabius: French antique dealer who died in Paris on 13 August 2006.
- Jean-Marie Leblanc: French professional road bicycle racer (1966-1971) who was general director of the Tour de France from 1989 to 2005.
- Daniel Morelon: France -- 1K speed skater (1968, 72 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Mike Bloomfield: Rocker.
- Hitler routes 4 division of South France to Normandy
- US 8th Army corp occupies Coutances France
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?