Tuesday 30 November 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season) by The Byrds.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
That Darn Cat!, directed by Robert Stevenson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1965 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Aldair : Brazilian footballer.
- Lee Klein: American poet and curator.
- David Laws: English banker and politician Chief Secretary to the Treasury.
- Fumihito : Prince Akishino of Japan.
- Akishino Fumihito: Japanese royalty, as the second son of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko and currently second in line to the Chrysanthemum Throne.
- Ryan Murphy: TV Producer
- Mike Zandofsky: NFL guard (Atlanta Falcons, Philadelphia Eagles)
- Ben Stiller: American actor, writer and director, best known by 1998 for his performance in the smash comedy film, "There’s Something About Mary." Showing another side of his talents, Stiller co-wrote, with Janeane Garofalo, a light-hearted book on relationships entitled "Feel This Book: An Essential Guide to Self-Empowerment, Spiritual Supremacy and Sexual Satisfaction."
- Prince Akishino: of Japan
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- The Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore
- The Dave Clark Five - Over And Over
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?