Sunday 8 March 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Brainville and Jacob B.
A Trip to the Moon, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1914 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Yves Brainville
- Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich: Russian physicist (d. 1987).
- Jacob B: Bakema urban developer (Saint Louis Missouri).
- Jaap Bakema: Dutch modernist architect, notable for the design of public housing and involvement in the reconstruction of Rotterdam after the Second World War.
- Yakov Zel'dovich: Belarusian-Russian physicist and astronomer (d. 1987).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest' Ora - Reinald Werrenrath & Lambert Murphy
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray