Sunday 8 March 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Brainville and Jacob B.
A Trip to the Moon, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1914 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Yves Brainville
- Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich: Russian physicist (d. 1987).
- Jacob B: Bakema urban developer (Saint Louis Missouri).
- Jaap Bakema: Dutch modernist architect, notable for the design of public housing and involvement in the reconstruction of Rotterdam after the Second World War.
- Yakov Zel'dovich: Belarusian-Russian physicist and astronomer (d. 1987).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest' Ora - Reinald Werrenrath & Lambert Murphy
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray