Saturday 3 April 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Demjanjuk and Stan Freeman.
Terror Island, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1920 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- John Demjanjuk: Ukrainian-born American auto worker, alleged Nazi.
- Stan Freeman: Waterbury, Connecticut -- Pianist (Melody Tour).
- Yoshibayama Junnosuke: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 43rd Yokozuna (Born 1920).
- Homer Newton Bartlett composer: dies at age 74.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You'd be Surprised - All-Star Trio
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?