Wednesday 3 April 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Applebaum and Enrique Iturriaga Romero.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1918 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Louis Applebaum: Canadian composer, conductor and administrator (d. 2000).
- Enrique Iturriaga: composer.
- Enrique Iturriaga Romero: Peuvian Musician, composer and educator.
- Auger) Marjan (Marcel: France Writer.
- Jean Welfling: Toulouse physician.
- Mary Anderson: American actress (d. 2014).
- House of Representatives accepts American Creed written by William Tyler.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Long Boy - Prince's Orchestra
- I'm Going to Follow the Boys - Henry Burr & Elizabeth Spencer
- Maytime Waltz (Will You Remember?) - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet