Monday 3 November 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Samuel Ruiz Garcia and Lynn Hilton.
He Who Gets Slapped, directed by Victor Seastrom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1924!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1924 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Samuel Ruiz Garcia: Mexican Roman Catholic bishop.
- Lynn Hilton: American politician, a member of the Utah State Legislature, an education professor, a businessman, Middle East explorer and an author of many Mormon books.
- Alberto Manzi: Italian school teacher, writer and television host known mostly for being the art director of the "Non è mai troppo tardi" (It's never too late) TV show broadcast between 1959 and 1968.
- Marc Breaux: American actor director and choreographer (d. 2013).
- Violetta Elvin: Russian ballerina.
- Samuel Ruiz: Mexican bishop (d. 2011)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 November 1924
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Somebody Loves Me - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Follow the Swallow - Al Jolson
- Maytime - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?