Thursday 3 December 1942
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edmond Hervé and Alice Schwarzer.
Random Harvest, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Barnyard WAAC.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1942!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1942 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Edmond Hervé
- Edmond Herve: French politician, the Secretary of State in charge of Health, accused by an investigating commission of "strangely apathetic behavior," which led to keeping unsterilized blood products in stock after it was known they could be contaminated, also accused of a delay in making available imported - and costly - heated blood products, and of negligence in the screening of blood donors.
- Alice Schwarzer: Most prominent contemporary German feminist.
- Pedro Rocha: Uruguayan footballer and manager (d. 2013).
- David Shipler: American journalist and author.
- Wilhelm Peterson-Berger: Swedish composer and critic (d. 1942).