Tuesday June 13, 1989
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yukon (Canada) and Robyn Lawley.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids On The Block.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, directed by Joe Johnston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Capital Crimes by Lawrence Sanders was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Split Ends.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Adventures of Tom Sawyer or Archipelagos.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1989!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1989 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Robyn Lawley
- Yukon (Canada)
- Stephanie Roche
- Cameron Liddell: Guitarist.
- ILoveMakonnen : American rapper.
- Ben Barba: Australian rugby player.
- Ryan McDonagh: Hockey Player.
- Daniel Mortimer: Australian rugby player.
- Tommy Searle: English motocross racer.
- Lisa Tucker: American singer and actress.
- Irene Gorovaia: Russian-American actress.
- Hassan Whiteside: Basketball Player.
- Makonnen Sheran: Rapper.
- Fran Allison: American, early television personality (Kukla, Fran and Ollie) (Born 1907).
- 43rd NBA Championship: Detroit Pistons sweeps LA Lakers in 4 games
- Jerry Lee Lewis gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The wreck of the German battleship ''Bismarck'', which was sunk in 1941, is located west of Brest, France.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Richard Marx - Satisfied
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
- Fine Young Cannibals - Good Thing
- Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever
- Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
- Waterfront - Cry
Top #10 R&B songs
- The O'Jays - Have You Had Your Love Today
- Mr. D.J. - Joyce "Fenderella" Irby
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Little Jackie Wants To Be A Star
- De La Soul - Me Myself And I
- Luther Vandross - For You To Love
- Tony Toni Tone - For The Love Of You
- Peabo Bryson - Show & Tell
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You
- Anita Baker - Lead Me Into Love
- Kiara - Every Little Time
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Incondicional - Luis Miguel
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - BAILA MI RUMBA
- AMANDOTE Y SONANDOTE - Braulio
- Ana Gabriel - Simplemente Amigos
- Este Ritmo Se Baila Asi - Chayanne
- Te Amo - Franco de Vita
- Solo Con Un Beso - Ricardo Montaner
- Como Tu - Jose Jose
- MALA SUERTE - Vikki Carr
- Ya No Puedo Volver Contigo - Marisela
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?