Tuesday 3 March 1942US date format: 3/3/1942, UK date format: 3/3/1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 3, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marc Maniatis and Emile Maeyens.
Reap the Wild Wind, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1942!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1942 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Jean-Marc Maniatis
- Emile Maeyens
- Vladimir Vasilyevich Kovolyonok: USSR -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 25, 29 / 31,...
- Mike Pender in Liverpool: England, vocalist/guitarist (Searchers -...
- Lou Reed: Musician.
- Mike Pender: English singer-songwriter and guitarist...
- Felipe Marquez: Spanish politician who won victory as...
- John Irving: Novelist.
- Amedeo: Duke of Aosta, Viceroy (Ethiopia), dies...
- World War II: Ten Japanese warplanes raid the town of Broome, Western Australia, killing more than 100 people.