Friday 3 April 1942
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wayne Newton and Marsha Mason.
Kid Glove Killer, directed by Fred Zinnemann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1942 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Wayne Newton: American entertainer and headline performer on the Las Vegas strip.
- Marsha Mason: American actress nominated for an Oscar as Best Actress four times.
- Ronald Lee Warmoth
- Michael Elliott: American skier, a three-time U.S.
- François Debré: French journalist and writer, the recipient of the 1977 'Prix Albert-Londres' (Albert Londres Prize), the highest French journalism award.
- Marek Perepeczko: Polish actor (Born 1942).
- Leon Russell: Musician.
- Billy Royal: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015).
- Marsha Mason in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; actress (Blume in Love, Cinderella Liberty).
- Billy Joe Royal in Valdosta Georgia USA: country singer ("Down in the Boondocks").
- Wayne Newton in Roanoke: Virginia, USA; singer ("Danke Sch�n").
- Ronald Warmoth: American oil, mineral and business psychic who has a large private and corporate business client list.