Friday 3 November 1939
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Terrence McNally and Adi Da.
Allegheny Uprising, directed by William A. Seiter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
while Disputed Passage by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1939!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1939 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Terrence McNally: St. Petersburg, Florida -- Playwright (Bad Habits).
- Adi Da: American siddha-guru known as "Bubba Free John or "Master Da Free John," a handsome, ample and happy mystic with an ashram called Horse House Commune in California.
- Charles Tournemire: French composer and organist (Born 1870).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?