Tuesday 3 November 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giovanni Leone and Jean Lorain.
The Puppet's Nightmare, directed by Émile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1908 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Giovanni Leone: Italian politician.
- Jean Lorain: Bourg la Reine Military man.
- Bronko Nagurski: Canadian-American football player wrestler and coach (d. 1990).
- William Howard Taft (Republican) elected 27th President over William Jennings Bryan.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old-Time Rag - Arthur Collins
- It Looks Like a Big Night To-Night - Billy Murray