Friday 16 November 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 16, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marc Camoletti and Miriam Schapiro.
The Ten Commandments, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 November 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1923 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
- Marc Camoletti
- Miriam Schapiro: Artist.
- Jean Gagnepain: French linguist and anthropologist who developed a new theory of human rationality which he called theory of mediation (or clinical anthropology).
- Daniel Colomb: Lyon 2?me physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I've Got the Yes! We Have No Bananas Blues - Eddie Cantor
- That Old Gang of Mine - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- No, No, Nora - Eddie Cantor
- Georgia Blues - Ethel Waters