Monday 5 November 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rudolf Augstein and Ian Arthur Hoyle Munro.
The Extra Girl, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1923 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Rudolf Augstein: One of the most influential German journalists, founder and part-owner of Der Spiegel magazine.
- Ian Arthur Hoyle Munro: Medical journalist.
- Jacques d'Adelsward-Fersen: French novelist (Born 1880).