Tuesday 20 November 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 20, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nadine Gordimer and Beryl Sprinkel.
The Dare-Devil, directed by Del Lord, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 November 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1923 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Nadine Gordimer: South African writer and political activist, Nobel Prize in Literature (1991).
- Beryl Sprinkel: Missouri, United States -- Economist (Council of Economic Advisers).
- Danny Dayton: American actor and director (d. 1999).
- Garrett Morgan invents and patents the traffic signal.
- Rentenmark replaces the Papiermark as the official currency of Germany at the exchange rate of one Rentenmark to One Trillion (One Billion on the long scale) Papiermark
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Gulf Coast Blues - Fletcher Henderson & His Orchestra
- Midnight Rose - Abe Lyman & His California Orchestra
- Henry Burr - Just a Girl That Men Forget
- St. Louis Blues - W.C. Handy's Orchestra