Tuesday 6 November 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles-Robert Ageron and Aleksandra Chudina.
Chi to rei, directed by Kenji Mizoguchi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while His Children's Children by Arthur Train was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1923 ?
- Charles-Robert Ageron: French historian specializing in colonial Algeria and author of several books on this subject.
- Aleksandra Chudina: USSR -- Track jumper (1952 Olympics - 2 Silver Medals).
- Clay Jones: Gardener.
- Renato Capecchi: Italian violinist / baritone.
- Ray Sitton: American pilot and general (d. 2013).
- Don Lusher: English trombonist and bandleader (d. 2006).
- Colonel Jacob Schick patents 1st electric shaver
- USSR adopts experimental calendar, with 5-day "weeks".
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Indiana Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Dreams of India - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?