Saturday 3 September 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 3, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Voisin and Francis Spar.
The Blot, directed by Lois Weber, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1921 ?
- Albert Voisin: Belgian child who saw a vision in of the Blessed Virgin in Beauraing along with other children on 11/29/1932.
- Francis Spar: Strasbourg Journalist.
- Thurston Dart: English pianist conductor and musicologist (d. 1971).
- Marguerite Higgins: American reporter and war correspondent, Pulitzer Prize winner (d. 1966).
- 16th Davis Cup: USA beats Japan in New York (5-0)
- KPB, Communist Party of Belgium forms