Sunday 27 September 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Suquet .
Tôkyôza katsudô daishashin, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while The Pit by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1903 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Wreck of the Old 97, a train crash made famous by the song of the same name.
- The Wreck of the Old 97 engine at Stillhouse Trestle near Danville, Virginia, which kills 11 people, inspires a ballad and song.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?