Monday 7 September 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milton Brown and Margaret Landon.
Tôkyôza katsudô daishashin, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Lady Rose's Daughter by Mary Augusta Ward was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1903 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Milton Brown: American band leader and vocalist who co-founded the genre of Western swing.
- Margaret Landon: US author (Anna and the King of Siam), dies at age 90.
- Dorothy Donnelly: American poet and author (d. 1994).
- Federation of American Motorcyclists organized in New York.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hurrah for Baffin's Bay - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Beautiful Bird, Sing On - Harry Macdonough & Joe Belmont
- The Rosary - William H. Thompson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?