Monday 7 September 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milton Brown and Margaret Landon.
A Chess Dispute, directed by Robert W. Paul, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1903 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Milton Brown: American band leader and vocalist who co-founded the genre of Western swing.
- Margaret Landon: US author (Anna and the King of Siam), dies at age 90.
- Dorothy Donnelly: American poet and author (d. 1994).
- Federation of American Motorcyclists organized in New York.