Monday 7 September 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milton Brown and Margaret Landon.
A Chess Dispute, directed by Robert W. Paul, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1903 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Milton Brown: American band leader and vocalist who co-founded the genre of Western swing.
- Margaret Landon: US author (Anna and the King of Siam), dies at age 90.
- Dorothy Donnelly: American poet and author (d. 1994).
- Federation of American Motorcyclists organized in New York.