Wednesday 4 March 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert R Wilson and Gino Colaussi.
A Trip to the Moon, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1914 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Robert R Wilson: American physicist, sculptor and architect (d. 2000).
- Gino Colaussi: Italian footballer (d. 1991).
- Robert Bice: American television and film actor, who appeared in 199 films and television programs between 1943 and 1967.
- Luigi Colaussi: Italian soccer player.
- Barbara Newhall Follett: American child prodigy novelist (disappeared 1939).
- Ward Kimball: American animator producer and screenwriter (d. 2002).
- Robert Wilson: American physicist sculptor and architect (d. 2000).
- Barbara Follett: American author (d. 1939).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest' Ora - Reinald Werrenrath & Lambert Murphy
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray