Wednesday 4 March 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert R Wilson and Gino Colaussi.
A Trip to the Moon, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1914 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Robert R Wilson: American physicist, sculptor and architect (d. 2000).
- Gino Colaussi: Italian footballer (d. 1991).
- Robert Bice: American television and film actor, who appeared in 199 films and television programs between 1943 and 1967.
- Luigi Colaussi: Italian soccer player.
- Barbara Newhall Follett: American child prodigy novelist (disappeared 1939).
- Ward Kimball: American animator producer and screenwriter (d. 2002).
- Robert Wilson: American physicist sculptor and architect (d. 2000).
- Barbara Follett: American author (d. 1939).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest' Ora - Reinald Werrenrath & Lambert Murphy
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray