Monday 4 April 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willem J "Wim" the Villiers and Elizabeth Wilson.
The Queen of Sheba, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1921 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Willem J "Wim" the Villiers: South African Minister of Administration.
- Elizabeth Wilson: American actress (d. 2015).
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Senators (NHL) beat Vancouver Millionaires (PCHA), three games to 2.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?