Sunday 4 August 1918US date format: 8/4/1918, UK date format: 4/8/1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James MacGregor Burns and Brian Crozier.
Shifting Sands, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1918!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1918 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- What are You Going to Do to Help the Boys? - Shannon Four
- Bring Back My Soldier Boy to Me - Olive Kline
- Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody - Arthur Fields