Thursday 4 December 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include François Barcelo and Martin Riessen.
The Common Touch, directed by John Baxter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1941 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- François Barcelo
- Martin Riessen: American tennis champ, a Davis Cup team member 1961-67 with championships won in the U.S.
- Humberto Solas: Director / writer (Lucia).
- Raul Blanco: Australian Soccer Assistant Coach (Olyroos, Olympics - 1996).
- Nazi ordinances places Jews of Poland outside protection of courts
- The State of Jefferson is declared in Yreka, California, with judge John Childs as a governor.