Thursday 4 December 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Humberto Solas and Raul Blanco.
The Wolf Man, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1941 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Humberto Solas: Director / writer (Lucia).
- Raul Blanco: Australian Soccer Assistant Coach (Olyroos, Olympics - 1996).
- Martin Riessen: American tennis champ, a Davis Cup team member 1961-67 with championships won in the U.S.
- Nazi ordinances places Jews of Poland outside protection of courts
- The State of Jefferson is declared in Yreka, California, with judge John Childs as a governor.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 December 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?