Wednesday 27 December 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 27, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anna Russell and Guy Rolfe.
La mégère apprivoisée, directed by Henri Desfontaines, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 December 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1911!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1911 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1911 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- They Always Pick on Me - Ada Jones
- The Oceanna Roll - Arthur Collins
- Make Me Love You Like I Never Loved Before - That Girl Quartet
- Nut Cracker Ballet-Characteristic Dance - Arthur Pryor's Band