Wednesday 27 November 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 27, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harivansh Rai Bachchan and L Sprague de Camp.
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 November 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1907 ?
- Harivansh Rai Bachchan: Indian poet (d. 2003).
- L[yon] Sprague de Camp: United States -- Sci-fi author (Goblin Tower, Hand of Zei).
- L Sprague de Camp: American writer (d. 2000).
- Harivansh Bachchan: Indian poet and author (d. 2003).
- L de Camp: American historian and author (d. 2000).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- At the Village Post Office - Columbia Comedy Trio
- Always Leave Them Laughing When You Say Good-Bye - Billy Murray
- Herman and Minnie - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Honey Boy - Billy Murray
- Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes - Emilio DeGogorza
- When Summer Tells Autumn Good-Bye - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr