Tuesday 4 December 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Keating district attorney (Los Angeles and Saul Leiter.
The Great Outdoors, directed by Fred Guiol, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1923 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Saul Leiter: Artist.
- Charles Keating district attorney (Los Angeles: California).
- Charles Keating: American lawyer and financier (d. 2014).
- Eagle Keys: American-Canadian football player and coach (d. 2012).
- John Krish: English director and screenwriter.
- WEAF radio begins broadcasting Eveready Hour (variety show)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Little Old Log Cabin in the Lane - Fiddlin' John Carson
- I Wish I Had Someone to Cry Over Me - Lewis James
- That Old Gang of Mine - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra