Wednesday 4 November 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 4, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Rotblat and Jean-Jacques Gautier.
David and Goliath, directed by Ferdinando Baldi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 November 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1908 ?
- Jean-Jacques Gautier: French novelist, essayist, journalist and theatre critic.
- Joseph Rotblat: Polish-born British physicist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (Born 1908).
- Anthony Warde: Pennsylvania, United States -- Actor (Black Widow).
- Jozef Rotblat: Polish physicist, Nobel laureate (d. 2005).
- Jean Gautier: France Writer.
- Stanley Cortez: American cinematographer and photographer (d. 1997).
- Brooklyn Academy of Music, opens in New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old-Time Rag - Arthur Collins
- It Looks Like a Big Night To-Night - Billy Murray