Monday 2 November 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bunny Berigan and Reginald Beckwith.
The Puppet's Nightmare, directed by Émile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1908 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Old-Time Rag - Arthur Collins
- It Looks Like a Big Night To-Night - Billy Murray