Tuesday 10 November 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Terrenoire and Noemí Gerstein.
The Puppet's Nightmare, directed by Émile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1908 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Louis Terrenoire: French journalist and politician who died in Paris on 9 January 1992.
- Noemí Gerstein: Argentinian sculptor and illustrator (d. 1996).
- Charles Merritt: Canadian Army officer and recipient of the Victoria Cross (Born 1908).
- 1st Gideon Bible put in a hotel room