Sunday 22 November 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 22, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Balfour and Herbert O'Loughlin.
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 November 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1908 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Michael Balfour: Historian.
- Herbert O'Loughlin: American traveler; a passenger on the Hindenburg Dirigible.
- Max Filippi: Le Havre physician.
- 1st US-Japanese baseball game Reach All-Americans defeat Waseda University, 5-0
- The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Sandy McNab - Harry Lauder
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game - Harvey Hindermyer
- Sunbonnet Sue - Byron G. Harlan